db program for pilot

I'm posting this message here since I assume you all like the Pilot and
open souce.

I've written the beginnings of a database program for the Pilot. Basically
a replacement for J-File and MobileDB except that it is under the GPL. It
has support for creating databases, viewing records, and editing records.
A UNIX utility is included to make databases from CSV format files (you
need the pilot-link package installed to compile the utility).

I would like to get feedback on the program (and/or help). If you are
interested, please go to:

http://vger.rutgers.edu/~tdyas/pilot/

and you can download the source and a prc.

I'm tired of all the shareware programs for the Pilot.

Tom