tinderbox "concurrent times" view

Hello,

Sorry I can't describe it properly but there is a new table view for
jhautobuild, much like the original mozilla and buildbox views.

It currently is available on http://jhbuild.bxlug.be/index4 but I am
thinking about moving it to the homepage (perhaps limiting it to
current day builds).

There is still a bug I don't fully understand for the moment, showing
James Andrewartha latest build as starting on the wrong time, I hope
to get this fixed soon.  [unrelated but I'd like to thank James here
for all his builds].

Regards,

        Frederic (who registered for GUADEC on the last day)