building from cvs

Hey, Priit:
I saw the patch you put on the wiki, so here are my basic comments. It
is my experience that even make clean and re-autogening still
sometimes leads to build problems- things just don't get all the way
clean. I realize this would substantially complicate the script, but
we eventually need to do it anyway, so... I'd accept a patch that
makes this a command-line option, or has some kind of config file, or
perhaps automatically integrates cvsup and makes that a formal
requirement. But I can't by default make it not make a clean checkout-
it will just fail too often and not necessarily give the testing we
want to have.

Thanks for your interest- hope it is otherwise working for you-
Luis