Prerequisites: Agreeing on package names

Hi *,

to get the things started, I created the WiKi page on live.gnome.org
http://live.gnome.org/PackagingProject_2fPackageNames

It's purpose is to list the official package names used by the GPP. (For
Requires: and BuildRequires: mainly)

Please don't hesitate and fill it with contents.

I marked some with "attention" since either those packages are not only
used by gnome or because prior versions exist that can be installed in
parallel/should not be replaced by the package.

If I missed some, again don't hesitate to correct it.

ciao
Christian
--
NP: Faith No More - Evidence