Re: Introductions

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

> No, the specs will not be non-functional. They only may not installed
> into the desired (or expected) prefix.

In short, the dir where data is looked up may be different. The panel
for example may look for .desktop files in the wrong location.

And I can think of many other things that could go wrong.

> ciao
> Christian

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."