Gnome RPMS for cAos

Is there anyone here that is interested in helping maintain Gnome packages for
a new distribution of Linux?

The distro is cAos (http://caosity.org/) and it allows volunteer package
maintainers to manage a specific package list. It implements a community
driven QA system, and a staged repository. The distro is most easily defined
as a cross between Debian and RedHat (an RPM based community managed distro).

Presently, I have built the core Gnome. Not only would we appreciate more
package maintainers helping with other packages in Gnome, but also would like
assistance maintaining the Gnome core. The goal is to maintain these SRPMS in
a clean manner so they not only work in cAos, but other RPM based distros as
well.

For each package that we build, you can see it's creation which is a public
directory containing the build logs, SPEC, sources, patches, environment,
etc... So if you want access to _clean_ SRPMS, they are available on all of
our mirrors and the main URL is:

   http://mirror.caosity.org/cAos-1/creation/

If you are interested in helping or following development please catch us on
IRC (irc.freenode.net, #caos) or our mailing lists.

Thanks!
--
Greg M. Kurtzer
http://runlevelzero.net/