rpm / unresolved

Hello,
I'm in the process of rebuilding and reinstalling some of the Gnome 1.4 rpm's on my system, and in the process I've had to break a few offending RH7.2 packages (libgnomeprint15 is in gnome-print, fex.) And now I want to know:

is there a way to list what -rpm- thinks are "unresloved" package dependencies on your system?

//Spider

--
begin  happy99.exe
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!