Build order

Alright, here's a TODO that somebody can volunteer to do.  I've gone
through and put together a set of packages, and a possible build order
for them.  This build order assumes that you want everything that's part
of the GNOME 1.4 release, and that you're building things in groups.
Clearly, this doesn't make a lot of sense for individuals who want to
download and compile GNOME.  So, there's two tasks here..
Task 1: Take my work, and check on the build-dependancies, and write it
up in a brief form.  This isn't a very big task, since I've done most of
the work already.
Task 2:  Take the build order, and change it into something more
suitable for an individual who is downloading GNOME to use.  I'd
recomend taking a look at
http://www.gnome.org/faqs/users-faq/compiling.html and specificly at
http://www.gnome.org/faqs/users-faq/compiling.html#AEN315 for
inspiration.