Re: RedHat 7.1?

Hey,

I use the RH 7.0 Plain-GNOME RPMs on 7.1 here, only one problem I can think
of offhand - freetype. Make sure you have a "freetype" and optionally
"freetype-devel" package *from Red Hat 7.1*, do not use Ximian's, do not use
Plain-GNOME's, and do not use any freetype2-* packages. Then you should be
OK, unless I've forgotten something.

--Kenny