Re: gnome-1.4.1 beta1

On Tuesday, July 31, 2001, at 10:22  AM, Laszlo PETER wrote:

Neither is xml-i18n-tools-0.8.4...

I reverse-engineered a tag for xml-i18n-tools 0.8.4 that exactly matches the contents of the tarball.

It would be nice to be able to build the whole thing from CVS.

I don't always trust that a tag in CVS with the same name as the release tarball is *exactly* the same as what's in the tarball. Try doing some diffs and you'll see that people don't always do that right.

I personally think that getting releases from CVS is not a good idea.

    -- Darin