Re: GNOME 1.4.1 release

Kjartan,

For librsvg and eel, you should use either the last stable release or
the stable branch:

last stable:

librsvg  LIBRSVG_1_0_1
eel      EEL_1_0_1

stable branch:

librsvg  librsvg-1-0
eel      eel-1-0

Sorry for the late notice, but I just made the stable branches
yesterday, so that we can do GNOME2 work on the CVS HEAD of librsvg and
eel.

-re