GNOME 1.4.1 beta 1

Hi Everybody!  Looks like Kmaraas has gotten the GNOME 1.4.1 beta 1
sources staged at
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/betas/gnome-1.4.1beta1/.  If you
can't get in, then the mirroring process is just a little behind.  So,
who's going to make packages?  I'll put them on ftp.gnome.org as soon
anybody has them done.  I'm going to start on some builds for RH 7.0
tomorrow, but if somebody beats me to the punch, great!  TTYL,
	Greg