Re: here i come !

Whoah ! what a load of diatribe at that page ;)

Too bad almost all of it was written from a lopsided perspective.  Is this
page is taken to be true and you follow it's arguments to it's logical
conclusion then we should all stop complaining about being replied to both
on the list and off the list.  I just did the same thing for this mail.

I think that page is a load of crap and a good mailer should handle both
options equally well.  The page specifically doesn't mention a good way to
reply to the list ONLY ;) And any page that tries to win an argument by
saying "look, mail has done it for so long, mail is a good mailer" has a
skewed perspective...

Personally speaking, I get a lot more irritated by being mailed twice when
I'm on a list than any of the downsides to Reply-To combined.

But I thought that page was funny in any case.

"I used to be a buddhist, but I've seen the light, I am now a Christian
re-born".

Thomas

if you ever lay a finger on my left side
if you ever lay a finger on me I will open
<-*- thomas apestaart org -*->