GNOME Desktop Usability Survey

Dear GNOME Users/Developers:

We are currently investigating the usability of the GNOME desktop software.
For that, we would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below
and fill out a short survey we created titled the GNOME Desktop Usability
Survey (DESKUS):

http://umbc.edu/hase/gnome-deskus-survey.html

Many thanks for your help.

We sincerely apologize if you receive more than one copy of this
announcement.

HASE

HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC

hase umbc edu

All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review
Board of UMBC. HASE is not funded by any company, governmental agency,
profit or non-profit organization, except University of Maryland Baltimore
County. HASE has no vested interest in its research studies and findings.