Re: old gnome office website

E. A. Zen wrote:

On 15/01/05 18:27:17, Ryan Pavlik wrote:>

Someone should tell them.  I'm hard pressed for time right now.

Screw them; they're jack weasles.

Got it!
Now, all the old pages from http://www.gnome.com/gnome-office/ (example: http://gnome.org/gnome-office/balsa.shtml ) are framed in my new layout, and have a "This link is outdated" type message above them. That should fix most issues w.r.t. that.

LOL, gnome.com; funny.

Oops. Sorry about that :) http://www.gnome.org/gnome-office/ for the lazy amongst you.

Balsa's in gnome office?

Apparently it was at one time. I restored 27 pages in this manner, including the likes of:
OpenDraw
ToutDoux
Gimp
Evolution

The old site was one heck of a metaproject.

-Eric

--
Ryan Pavlik