nyorp.abisource.com (was: Re: Commit (HEAD): fix bug 6969 in prostitute.h)

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 00:48 +0200, Marc Maurer wrote:

> Our mail traffic due to Windows Viri peaked around 40Mbit/sec, so they
> figured nyorp was compromised.

Actually I have no clue it was mail traffic
I event think that postfix and nyorp wouldn't be able to sustain that
traffic rate.

Anyway, beside mailing-list and a few obscure things like twiki and lxr,
everything works fine now...
CVS a amazingly fast. We should have done that sooner.

Hub