Yeah, where's that site?

Richard Hult wrote:
We've been kind of waiting for the new and updated office pages, but it doesn't seem to happen so we should just go ahead and update the current pages instead.

---

Now, we've talked about this before...where is that site? Where's the backup site if the first site wasn't ready? Where is the 4 in. tall statue of Jesus giving the thumbs up?

-Eric

--
I am a big believer in out-of-sight, out-of-my-reality.
Rob Enderle? Never met him, must not exist.