Re: MyBudget for GNOME-office?

On tor, 2004-07-29 at 15:09 +0200, Marc Maurer wrote:
> > Did I miss something or is Windows now a target platform for GO?
>
> Well, as Abi already runs on Win32, and gnumeric is almost there as
> well, then yes, why not.. (not in the very near future though)

Hmm .. I don't think that we should have a requirement in GNOME Office
to be able to run on Windows just because a couple of the applications
happen to work on Windows.

This will only make it harder to integrate with GNOME for those
applications that wants to be GNOME only. It also shouldn't keep us from
adding applications that fits nicely into our suite just because they
don't work on Windows.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--