Re: GnuCash as server [WAS: Re: GnuCash page on GO site]

Charles Goodwin wrote:

Just a slightl ramble; if you want XML then go with RDF Calender and
serialise it as XML.  An RDF Calender <> iCalender converter should be a
relatively easy project for somebody to pick up, if one doesn't already
exist.

Hi,

I've been lurking a bit trying to get up to speed. I'm currently working primarily on Inkscape.

Anyway, I was gathering info and such for putting XMP RDF support into Sodipodi and Inkscape, and was trying to get a plan where I could leverage as much as possible across core apps, hence GO coordination. Seems like if the RDF/XML goes ahead then my XMP work could share effort.

Oh, and I've done dabbling with iCal before, testing stuff with mozilla calendar, iCal and OS X's Mail app. (worked on mail systems at my last company). And I've used XML for different purposes for many years now.