Re: [Inkscape-devel] Joining GNOME Office

Dom will not be happy that you forgot that Enchant has become a fd.o
standard. ;)  In fact, I'll quote him again:

Constant vigalence requires me to say this, lest people get confused or misled by misinformation.

Enchant is not a FD.O standard. Enchant is listed on the FD.O software projects page. I have offered Enchant as a proposed FD.O standard, but it has not been accepted as one to date.

Best regards,
Dom

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200364ave/direct/01/