Re: New GNOME-Office Web Site

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 22:47, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
> I have uploaded a mockup of a sort of a "splash image"
> /theme/marketing/design motif on my Abi web page:
> http://www.ryand.net/oss/abi

I think this'll come into it's own when we have more than the two main
applications.  It's a little sparse with just two icons and we shouldn't
be including non-GO apps there.

Please keep refining it though.  I agree, lots of potential and I'd like
to see it on the front page in some capacity.

Also, do you think you could consolidate the Ant into some form of icon
that would look cool on the front page.

Do you think you could perhaps apply your design skills to a new logo
for Gnumeric.  In fact, a new logo for Gnumeric should be a high
priority.  The current one is somewhat dated.  Even an SVG evolution of
the current one would be a marked improvement.

We should also come up with something graphically common to all the GO
icons, a border or background of some form.
--
- Charlie

The future of the net - www.xwt.org

Charles Goodwin <charlie xwt org>