Re: Interested in Office-focused Linux Distribution Based on GNOME?

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Ronak wrote:

> Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 23:34:36 -0800
> From: Ronak <ronak imap cc>
> To: gnome-office-list gnome org
> Subject: Interested in Office-focused Linux Distribution Based on GNOME?
>
> Hi --
>
> I'm looking for some folks that would be interested in doing some work
> in putting together a distribution focused on small business office
> needs.
>
> I have much more to share, please contact me if you'd be interested in
> contributing to such a project.

I'd be interested to know how Ubuntu or other distributions fail to
properly meet the requirements you have in mind or more generally to know
what specific requirements you have in mind to make this new distribution
really fill a niche.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Free SVG Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org