Re: Why Inkscape is not in GNOME-Office??

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, J.M. Maurer wrote:

> On za, 2004-08-07 at 19:47 +0000, Charles Goodwin wrote:
> > It probably will be in the nearish future.  (There is little reason not to.)
>
> (Disclaimer: I think inkscape truely rocks)

 :)

> IMO there is: it is not an "office" application. It would be great in a
> GNOME Art suite or something like that though.

 Q: Why Sodipodi & Sketch (Skencil) are "office" application

 (
 http://gnome.org/gnome-office/
 )

 but Inkscape is not ?

 drawing programs are essential "office" components, today.

 If GNOME Office keeps `Vector Grachics' section (Sodipodi & Sketch
(Skencil), Inkscape is also an important, good choice for GNOME Office
Users

	Hali:    sas