Re: Becoming part of Gnome Office

Does Mergeant/Gnome-DB offer some sort of plug-in
system?  That is, could gmdb provide plug-ins for
Mergeant that implement these Access specific
features?  People who want to work with the .mdb
format would be happy, whereas MySQL et al. people
could simply not plug in those features.

Chreers.

=====
~~~~~~~~~
dissertus scribendo latine videri volo.