plugin system in CVS

Hi

I've checked in into the gnome-office module in CVS the first (hopefully
[1]) working plugin. It is a database plugin, based in libgda, which
right now allows apps to get data from a database via libgda.

The plugin system is not finished at all, and needs a lot of work, but
I've thought that having a first working plugin will speed things up.

So, I ask maintainers of the gnome-office apps to have a look at it, and
see what's missing/wrong/etc, so that I can work on it, and, as soon as
we all agree on the plugin stuff, start using it in all GO apps.

I am specially interested in opinions about the current services, about
new services that would be needed for other GO apps, and about the
plugin loader, on which Jody had some issues, AFAIR.

I await your comments

cheers

[1] Hopefully because I haven't tested it, I'll add a test program
shortly