[no subject]

For instance here's something that makes a starting stab at making our newer
filters convert from format x to output OOo rich xml without a running OOo,
though it does have a number of dependancies on OOO.
http://xml.openoffice.org/xfilter.html.

> We need to do some research on a few things.
> - how well zipios works
> - how easy it is to get support for the OO header in the zip file

Err, am I missing something here... what magic OO zip header ? I didn't
think we made use of anything special.

C.
--
Work: Star Office Developer
Ob Clause: Opinions here are mine, not Sun's