Re: RFP: CompoundStorage document

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 12:22, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 03:47, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> > The goal here is to provide a containing file format, not the
> > content.  What I'm working on is basicly a sane api for ole and zip
> > files.  The individual apps will still stuff their own magic xml/bit
> > streams into the containers, but at least there will be some common
> > apis for managing the containers, and if enough of us the them we
> > can get some supporting tools (eg file type sniffers) to recognize
> > them.
>
> Jody, can you give us a cvsroot+module, please?
> If it was already mentioned, forgive me, but I must've missed it.

I think Jody hasn't checked it into CVS.

I'm also working on some libgnomeoffice stuff (moving the plugin system
from Gnumeric to that lib), and I've got several things to check into
CVS. I've used libgnomeoffice as the name of the module, so, if Jody
agrees, I'll create that module in CVS and will check in what I've got
so far.

cheers