Re: How do we want the different parts to integrate (Was Re: What goes in gnome

On Thu, 2002-04-18 at 09:23, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
> >the last year or so, I think we should stick with CORBA/Bonobo. Even
> >Abiword, which was one of the last GO apps that didn't use Bonobo uses
> >it now :-)
>
> It should be noted that I'm no huge fan of Bonobo.

Just to add another data point: Jody and I have been sufficiently
disappointed/frustrated in our efforts to use Bonobo for embedding Guppi
graphs inside Gnumeric spreadsheets that we intend to drop it for the
GNOME2 port.  In the future, gnumeric will directly link to the libguppi
shared library.

-JT