Re: [Fwd: Re: Has the end come?]

I completely agree.  That is why I said "obviously doesn't mean GnuCash
shouldn't be in Gnome Office".  I would appreciate it if we drop the
subject.  I thought that I was doing a service to the community by
providing information about a competitive product.

again - sorry for the misunderstanding
Rich