Re: RFP: shared filetype autodetection library

Hi,

Dom, you should check out recent xdg-list freedesktop org traffic - I
suggest that we fix the cross-desktop issue at the same time.
Why not put a package in freedesktop.org CVS that contains the MIME
data repository and a small C library that does the magic operation.