Re: GNOME Office list, and Sun/AbiWord

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Actually, someone has done this work already.  They have the full
> GNOME running on Windows using U/Win now.

Any chance of that seeing the light of day anytime soon?

At least in a form that would have some hope of allowing me to
buy less MS-Office licences for my users at work who are trapped
using Windows for the forseeable future due to circumstances
beyond my control?

I'm sure you can find *lots* of stability testers (I know I'd
be one).  Especially if bug-buddy got ported as well. :^)

Thanks,

Zach