Re: What is GNOME office?

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 01:19:02PM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Havoc has presented a lucid explanation of the issues on XP toolkits.
> Any chance we can get Abi to use Gtk+ as the main toolkit, and
> encourage ports by having the underlying Gtk+ ported over your
> favorite platform?

A while back, Abi was ported to GTK+ on Windows.  I don't know if that
still works, as no one uses it currently.  But it is certainly
feasible.  We would welcome people providing the code to allow GTK+
builds on more platforms than we have currently.

However, it seems like you are asking us to quite providing native
front ends, and only use GTK+.  Of that, there is no chance.

	sam th
	sam uchicago edu
	http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
	GnuPG Key: