Re: What is GNOME office?

>   Completely agree. Structured editors also tend to drive WP users crazy
> for 3 weeks before they start thinking in a structured way, it takes a lot
> of efforts here too :-)

Actually, I found Amaya quite useful once I learned to hit the escape
key appropriately... :-).  Without knowing escape (go out one level of
structure, for the uninitiated), the UI is totally obscure.  It took three
weeks only because it is hidden in the documentation, rather than highlighted
as THE most important command...  If that were highlighted, I bet the
crazy period would drop to a couple days....
					- Jim

--
Jim Gettys
Technology and Corporate Development