Re: GNOME Office and OpenOffice (fwd)

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 11:54:15PM +0000, Sander Vesik wrote:
> Why should the code not be dual licenced?

Better yet, Why should it be dual licensed?

How exactly is GPL not enough, and how exactly would having my code in Dual License benefit me in ways that the GPL does not?

Why can't "parts of this software" (that meaning what I wrote in GPL alone) "can only be distributed under the GPL"? After all, I CAN include the license in any code, and it's THAT code that is GPL.

Please, be convincent.

+ So let's do it...?