Re: [gnome-no] Slow action?

* Øyvind Hvamstad <oyvind@hvamstad.net>
| First I'm wondering what is actually happening on the norwegian gnome
| site http://www.no.gnome.org ? I will voluntarily give it a brush up, if
| those in charge would let me?

The web site is in the module 'gnome-no' and it is being updated
from GNOME CVS every sixth hour.

Talk to accounts@gnome.org to obtain a GNOME CVS account or post
your changes on the list.

| Second I wonder what else is going on, apart from translations and
| social meetings. Are there any good projects going on? I have one idea
| or two. Pretty ambitious ideas, however they are merly ideas. Is there
| any interest?

I think most ideas are welcome...

| Have a nice day
| Øyvind Hvamstad (iso-8859-1)

Ole Aamot (UTF-8 :-)

--
Frustrated by UTF-8 input encoding in LaTeX documents on Red Hat 8.0?
Download ucs from http://www.unruh.de/DniQ/latex/unicode/unicode.tgz