Re: [gnome-no] Ny Øl samling i Oslo for gnome-n

Hi Owen,
You really need to start translating the mails I send out :)
Yes, tomorrow at 1900 at CafeSjakkMatt if my numbers are correct we will
be 5 people there. And if the weather is good we quickly move on to a
nice utepils place.

Btw, for those wanting to find out more about the trip me, Kjartan and
Owen had to GUADEC please read me summary:
http://www.linuxpower.org/display.php?id=210

Christian