Re: [gnome-network] Re: Request for gnome-nettool freeze break (2)
- From: German Poo Caaman~o <gpoo ubiobio cl>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, gnome-network-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-network] Re: Request for gnome-nettool freeze break (2)
- Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 22:16:19 -0400
El dom, 12-09-2004 a las 10:37, Murray Cumming escribió:
> I don't see any reason why this can not wait for GNOME 2.9/2.10.
> Performance improvements are not worth risking stability, and this is no
> time for feature additions.
I'll revert it. Just for the record, the perfomance improvement is
a consequence. If you try to resolve a domain, such as golder.org and
you get "Please, enter a valid network address and try again" is a bug.
Try to avoid it will never be a feature.
Germán Poó Caamaño
mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl
] [Thread Prev