Re: [gnome-network] Re: Request for gnome-nettool freeze break (2)

El dom, 12-09-2004 a las 10:37, Murray Cumming escribió:
> I don't see any reason why this can not wait for GNOME 2.9/2.10.
> Performance improvements are not worth risking stability, and this is no
> time for feature additions.

I'll revert it.  Just for the record, the perfomance improvement is
a consequence. If you try to resolve a domain, such as golder.org and
you get "Please, enter a valid network address and try again" is a bug.
Try to avoid it will never be a feature.

--
Germán Poó Caamaño
mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl