[gnome-network] Re: Request for gnome-nettool freeze break (1)

On Fri, 2004-09-10 at 16:42 -0400, Germ�Po�ama�rote:
> By mistake a made differents commits.  So, before to revert them
> I'd ask for approval to release-team.  Please, accept my apologies
> for that stupid mistake.
> To make them clear, I divided the patches in differents emails.
> So here I go with the first one.
> It just fixes the build in order to:
> - Use automake 1.7 and pass make distcheck.
> - Delete 'ifconfig' checker, that produce confuse and it's not
>   used from a while.

Build fixes do not require approval, because it doesn't get worse than
not building.
has useful information, if you haven't seen it already.

> It's suppossed that build fixes doesn't require approval, but
> because of the big mistake I prefer to ask it.

I don't understand what you have done wrong, but surely this is still
just a fix for the build, so please go ahead.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com