[gnome-network] code freeze

Hi

I totally forgot to say that now that we are part of GNOME 2.8 and that
GNOME is in hard code freeze now, we need to send all patches to this
list as well as to release-team gnome org for approval. We need 2
approvals from the release team and 1 from one of the gnome-nettool
maintainers. Without this, no patch can be committed to current HEAD,
which is the soon-to-be-released-with-gnome-2.8 code.

I was thinking we could create a branch (gnome-2-8) for 2.8 work and
leave HEAD for things that are too big for 2.8 or that don't get
approval from the release team.

Sorry for not having said all this before :)
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>