- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Christopher Parker <chris parker marinerhealthcare com>
- Cc: gnome-network-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-network]gnome-sync
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:26:52 +0100
On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 15:40 -0600, Christopher Parker wrote:
> Hello folks,
> I have been playing with the code for the gnome-sync and I have a few
> 1. What is rsync going to use for the remote shell? ssh? Or will it
> be assumed that there will be a remote rsyncd running?
> 2. When the entryconfigdialog.c code creates the dialog with
> gtk_dialog_run creates the file dialog (from the browse button) I am
> unable to select anything from the file dialog. Is this expected with
> gtk_dialog_run () or is this a bug?
gnome-sync is currently unmaintained and there really is no plan for it.
If you've got ideas about it, please let us know.
I think it should probably be better to write plugins for nautilus to
add a 'Synchronize' menu item in the Nautilus context menu. How does
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next