Re: Antw: Re: [gnome-network]Confusion Using Remote Desktop

Ulrich,

Thanks for the reply! :) As for the future of Gnome Remote Desktop, I would like to be part of such a review. It is a very useful tool for me, personally.

<IMPORTANT CONCEPT>
Also, it is a the kind of tool that will really make a windows user go oooo! and aaahh!, which is good considering we always want to show more Windows System Administrators the wonder of Linux. :)
</IMPORTANT CONCEPT>

Thanks again,
Paul Thompson

Ulrich Neumann wrote:

Paul,

I think Remote Desktop needs a general review. I've looked into it
yesterday and my impression is that it looks more like an application
that is a foundation for the future.

Ulrich

Paul Thompson <captbunzo squirrelmail org> 06.01.04 21.27 >>>

So, noone on this list has any information about my questions that is useful? Come on, please.

Paul