- From: Christopher Parker <chris parker marinerhealthcare com>
- To: gnome-network-list gnome org
- Subject: [gnome-network]gnome-sync
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:40:12 -0600
I have been playing with the code for the gnome-sync and I have a few
1. What is rsync going to use for the remote shell? ssh? Or will it
be assumed that there will be a remote rsyncd running?
2. When the entryconfigdialog.c code creates the dialog with
gtk_dialog_run creates the file dialog (from the browse button) I am
unable to select anything from the file dialog. Is this expected with
gtk_dialog_run () or is this a bug?
][Date Next] [Thread Prev