Re: [gnome-network]Multiple logins in the same machine

A subset of the applications having support does not indicate that the
entire system has support. gnome-session, for instance, handles it
badly. They "work" in the since that you log in, and actually get
Nautilus, whereas before, you did not get it. However, you also get
every other application that you are running on your other display, as
well.

-- dobey