Re: [gnome-network]Bittorent Support in Gnome(-network)
- From: Manuel Clos <llanero eresmas net>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: Mark Finlay <sisob tuxfamily org>, gnome-network-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-network]Bittorent Support in Gnome(-network)
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:30:39 +0200
Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 22:21, Manuel Clos wrote:
If the (download manager) daemon listens to the bittorrent port, then it
can check current bittorrent downloads and decide what to do. I see no
real problem since the daemon will catch the upload petition and if it
is going to upload, it can trhough gnome-vfs (provided there is a module).
sorry if it's a stupid question, but I'm ignorant as I said on
BitTorrent. Would it be possible to have all this in a gnome-vfs
What do you specifically want in the gnome-vfs backend?
The download / upload should be in the gnome transfer manager daemon.
The daemon then uses gnome-vfs to do the http transfers.
Can someone with more gnome-vfs experience give an opinion?
llanero eresmas net
] [Thread Prev