Re: [gnome-network]GNetworkTransferManager

Il sab, 2003-09-20 alle 17:03, Rodrigo Moya ha scritto:
> > I haven't had a chance to do anything yet, but if you wanna talk a bit
> > more about how to handle this before I start, I'd be glad to.
> >
> hmm, I haven't thought much about it really. Just the general idea. But
> well, from the top of my head, I guess we could have that class have
> access to a list of in-progress transfers. Those transfers should be
> able to be cancelled, stopped and resumed.
>
> I guess having that is a very good starting point, and then we can
> extend it.

I'll try to start getting the backend stuff moved into gnome-network.
I've got a full 2 weeks of stuff to do already, it seems, but I'll see
what I can do. I will probably also have a little time while I'm over
in Europe, to hack on it a bit. The great part about using VFS and
having hard disk space be cheap to aquire, is that you can just test
with large local files, in pretty much the same way that you would
test actual network protocols. :)

-- dobey