Re: [gnome-network]GnetworkHttpServer and GNOME Personal Web Server

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 09:37 +0200, Álvaro Peña González wrote:

> > And well, which objects are you going to add?
>
> none at the moment, but perhaps a GNetworkFTPServer can be a good start
> point...

yes, might be. The thing that worries me is what are we going to do for
implementing it. That is, should we just implement directly the FTP
protocol, or depend on an external library that does it?

If implementing directly the protocols, this means a lot of work, since
we might want to have clients/servers for many protocols. If using
external libraries, we might end up depending on a huge number of
external libraries.

So, thoughts?

cheers