Re: [gnome-network]VPN and other mac os things

Hi Rodrigo!

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 02:53:37PM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi
>
> http://diveintoosx.org/panther/networking.html
>
> this shows the new network tools in panther. As you can see here:
>
> http://unbolted.llarian.net/f8dy/sp_network_status.jpg
>
> VPNs are included with the rest of network interfaces. So I guess it is
> also a good idea to do the same in GST.

it could really be a great idea, but unfortunatelly my experience with
VPNs is almost 0, nor I have access to any VPN, so I might need
some clues about how to configure an VPN in the distros that the GST
support, or aim to support...

regards