Re: [gnome-network]Debian GNU/Linux packages for gnome-network

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 15:40, Andrew Lau wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm the new Debian maintainer for gnome-network which is now in our
> unstable branch.
>
> If/when gnome-network gets its own webpage, please post the following
> two links on it. The last link is only useful for those tracking its
> status within the Debian distribution.
>
> Information page:
> 	http://packages.debian.org/unstable/gnome/gnome-network.html
> Download area:
> 	http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-network/
>
> Developer information:
> 	http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gnome-network.html

anyone wants to do a simple web page for us?

> I look forward to future releases. The planning on this list has been
> very promising so far. By the way, gnome-network is still not a
> dependency of Debian's GNOME meta package. Could someone please tell me
> when they feel gnome-network has matured to the point where it should
> be.

I am going to suggest g-n's inclusion in core GNOME soon, so I guess at
that time it might be a good time to add the dependency. In any case,
gnome-network 2.0 is due at the same time as GNOME 2.6
(http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/), so expect it to be stable enough at
that time.

cheers