[gnome-network]netinfo File menu

Hi,

It seems there is a trend in GNOME to use a more descriptive/appropriate menu name in place of the common File menu, for example: Calculator for the GNOME calculator. I think this is a good thing.

Since gnome-netinfo does not deal with files of any sort I think we should rename the menu. The question is, to what? "Information" seems an obvious choice. A possible problem is that we already have a notebook page labeled "Information".

Could the notebook page be renamed "Devices", since it shows network device information and statistics?

What do people thinK?

Jon