[gnome-network]remote shell UI

Hi

I have been thinking about a feature that would be really useful, which
is a UI to manage the ~/.ssh/ directory. That is, one for creating the
SSH keys, copy them to a server, send them via email (calling
evolution), etc

I first thought on having a control center applet (to be in
Applications->Desktop Preferences->Advanced->Network), but this might be
confusing given there is also a network config tool in the menu, if you
install GNOME System Tools.

So, I've thought it could be in a Edit->Preferences menu in the
gnome-remote-shell tool. That would mean adding a menu bar to
gnome-remote-shell. How would that look?

Any thoughts?

cheers